Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,836KM (€937) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (44 minutes ago)