Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13455 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,734KM (R 20,319) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)