Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,368KM (﷼ 42,600,246) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)