Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.795 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,225KM ($2,354) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)