Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,336KM (Rp 17,718,801) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)