Cost of living comparison between Bogor, Indonesia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,304KM (Rp 16,887,851) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)