Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00304 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,318KM (433,653 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)