Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40764 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,161KM (R$ 5,301) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)