Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.605 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,475KM (R$ 5,748) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)