Cost of living comparison between Blumenau, Brazil and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.531 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,373KM (R$ 6,350) in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)