Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00259 BAM / MWK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,090KM (807,112 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)