Cost of living comparison between Blagoveshchensk, Russia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02862 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,259KM (руб 113,877) in Blagoveshchensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (44 minutes ago)