Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02804 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,521KM (руб 54,222) in Blagoveshchensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)