Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.599 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,112KM (1,855 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 60,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)