Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.592 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 48% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 890KM (1,503 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)