Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00295 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,627KM (551,085 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)