Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,048KM (686,896 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)