Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00300 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,409KM (1,137,113 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (about 1 hour ago)