Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.859 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,556KM ($2,451) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)