Cost of living comparison between Bismarck, North Dakota, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.837 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,586KM ($2,496) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)