Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02698 BAM / KGS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,320KM (86,004 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)