Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02461 BAM / KGS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,552KM (63,079 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)