Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02544 BAM / KGS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 949KM (37,294 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)