Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.664 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,768KM ($1,062) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)