Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.855 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,649KM ($2,506) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)