Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.589 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,857KM ($1,169) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)