Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.823 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,834KM ($2,652) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)