Cost of living in Birjand, Iran vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,070KM (﷼ 26,270,092) in Birjand.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)