Cost of living comparison between Birgunj, Nepal and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01684 BAM / NPR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,923KM (₨ 173,522) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (31 minutes ago)