Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41426 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,276KM (RM7,907) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (39 minutes ago)