Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41754 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,819KM (RM4,357) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)