Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41421 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,784KM (RM4,307) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)