Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41827 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,249KM (RM7,769) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)