Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40238 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,772KM (RM4,403) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (39 minutes ago)