Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.820 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 148% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,758KM ($4,262) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)