Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.593 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,493KM ($1,565) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)