Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.744 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,730KM ($4,432) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)