Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02693 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,727KM (₨64,128) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)