Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02454 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 43% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 848KM (₨34,560) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (about 1 hour ago)