Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02564 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 828KM (₨32,278) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)