Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06131 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,559KM (25,429₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 3 hours ago)