Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06696 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,070KM (45,848₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)