Cost of living comparison between Bila Tserkva, Ukraine and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06993 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,063KM (43,806₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)