Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06172 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,554KM (25,168₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (38 minutes ago)