Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02475 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,281KM (₨51,739) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)