Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018.
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,384KM in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)