Cost of living comparison between Bielsko-Biała, Poland and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45198 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,617KM (5,791 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)