Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42725 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,957KM (4,579 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)