Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 252 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42724 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,787KM (4,183 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)