Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45958 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,337KM (5,085 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (38 minutes ago)