Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45968 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,246KM (4,886 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (31 minutes ago)