Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02615 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 937KM (₨35,837) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)