Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02717 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,063KM (₨75,925) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)