Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02455 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,435KM (₨58,436) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)