Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02411 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,520KM (₨63,074) in Bhiwandi.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)