Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14285 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,022KM (R 28,152) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (40 minutes ago)