Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13529 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,598KM (R 26,593) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)