Cost of living comparison between Bhisho, South Africa and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12933 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,440KM (R 26,600) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)