Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02415 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,874KM (₨77,614) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (37 minutes ago)