Cost of living in Bethal, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12010 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bethal (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,575KM (R 13,111) in Bethal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)