Cost of living in Bethal, South Africa vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12523 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bethal (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,010KM (R 16,046) in Bethal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)