Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,134KM (€2,110) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (39 minutes ago)