Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,111KM (€2,099) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)