Cost of living in Besançon, France vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 76% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,992KM (€1,533) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (31 minutes ago)