Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 323 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.742 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 201% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,420KM (CHF 3,111) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)