Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.825 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 121% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,913KM (CHF 3,787) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)