Cost of living comparison between Bergen, Norway and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21946 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 131% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,520KM (kr 34,264) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)