Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21066 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 112% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,901KM (kr 32,759) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)