Cost of living in Bergen, Norway vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 602 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20454 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 195% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,726KM (kr 23,104) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)