Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.952 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,300KM (€1,691) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)