Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,366KM (€2,229) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (28 minutes ago)