Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14381 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,186KM (R 29,107) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)