Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13230 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,867KM (R 14,111) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)