Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12384 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,324KM (R 18,764) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)