Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00458 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,209KM (481,972 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)