Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00473 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,887KM (398,991 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)