Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00586 BAM / NGN *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,272KM (558,335 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)