Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00467 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,125KM (455,123 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (37 minutes ago)