Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00581 BAM / NGN *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,382KM (582,038 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (34 minutes ago)