Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.819 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,883KM (€1,585) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)