Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,779KM (€1,505) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)