Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.965 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,058KM (€1,556) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)