Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,587KM (€811) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 2 hours ago)