Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18102 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,769KM (9,773 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (about 2 hours ago)