Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,676KM (Rp 13,511,952) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (about 2 hours ago)