Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.234 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,480KM (2,010 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)