Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.279 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,928KM (2,290 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)