Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,047KM (1,673 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)