Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.288 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,944KM (2,285 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)