Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,610KM (2,255 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)