Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,732KM (R$ 3,456) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 160 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (41 minutes ago)