Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,995KM (R$ 6,915) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (31 minutes ago)