Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,782KM (€1,931) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)