Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,375KM (€1,211) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)