Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02544 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,412KM (₨55,489) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)