Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02526 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 48% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 781KM (₨30,925) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨58,000 (34 minutes ago)