Cost of living in Bellary, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02494 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,471KM (₨58,995) in Bellary.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nerima costs ¥213,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $26,769 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Malé costs 8,000 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)