Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.798 BAM / BZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,972KM (BZ$2,469) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)