Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.917 BAM / BZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,967KM (BZ$4,324) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)