Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 BAM / BZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 87% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,186KM (BZ$3,706) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 1 hour ago)