Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.842 BAM / BZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,225KM (BZ$2,642) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)