Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,990 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01585 BAM / RSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,812KM (114,351 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (37 minutes ago)