Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,990 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01646 BAM / RSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,894KM (115,091 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)