Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,071 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01578 BAM / RSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,305KM (146,022 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)