Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02841 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,005KM (руб 35,386) in Belgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)