Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02495 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,589KM (руб 63,664) in Belgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)