Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02319 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,201KM (₨138,040) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)