Cost of living comparison between Belgaum, India and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02686 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 51% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,522KM (₨56,659) in Belgaum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)