Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,898KM (R$ 3,700) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)