Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.580 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,702KM (R$ 6,381) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)